View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures La Trobe Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The La Trobe Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches.
- Bachelor Honours PolicyThis policy and procedure define the Bachelor Honours award and outline the grading and thesis requirements.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation PolicyThis policy and procedure provides for the rules and guidance as to when a balance sheet account reconciliation must be prepared.
- Biosafety and Biosecurity PolicyThis Policy outlines the University's commitment to providing governance and and oversight in effectively managing the actual and potential biosafety and/or biosecurity risks associated with the University's biological research and teaching activities.
- Brand Identity PolicyThis policy and procedure defines the governance framework for La Trobe University’s visual identity. La Trobe’s visual identity plays a significant role in the way the University is presented to internal and external audiences and influencing perceptions of the University and is a core element of effective marketing and communication.
- Breastfeeding PolicyThis policy and procedure outlines the principles La Trobe is committed to in support of mothers who are breastfeeding at work.