View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures La Trobe Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The La Trobe Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches.
- Education Agent Management PolicyThe Policy outlines the University's management of education agents to ensure compliance with obligations under all applicable Acts, Regulations and Standards.
- Educational Partnerships PolicyThis policy explains the development, execution and management of educational partnership between La Trobe University and partner institutions.
- Educational Partnerships Procedure - AgreementsThis Procedure outlines the types of formal educational partnerships the University may enter into with third parties and include the details about the establishment and operations of agreements.
- Educational Partnerships Procedure - ArticulationThis procedure explains articulation and advanced standing arrangements to and from TAFE institutions, Polytechnics, other higher education and recognised VET providers and offshore institutions.
- Educational Partnerships Procedure - Courseware Licensing ArrangementsThis procedure outlines procedures for the licensing and use of the content of the University’s coursework degrees to third parties.
- Educational Partnerships Procedure - Third Party Teaching ArrangementsThis procedure outlines the procedures for engaging in teaching partnerships with third party providers in Australia and overseas consistent with the University’s obligations as a registered higher education provider.
- Elite Athlete Support PolicyThis policy and procedure outlines the framework and mechanisms that assistance and support will be provided to students classified as elite athletes to combine their studies and sporting commitments.
- Email for Official Correspondence with Students PolicyThis policy and procedure establishes email as the University's preferred medium for official correspondence with students.
- Emeritus Professor Appointments ProcedureThese procedures provide for the award of emeritus titles to honour and acknowledge distinguished academic service to La Trobe University.
- Emeritus, Adjunct and Honorary Staff Space Allocation PolicyThis policy and procedure outlines the framework for managing space for emeritus, adjunct and honorary staff in the University.
- Energy Reduction PolicyThis policy outlines the University’s commitment to reducing energy consumption and related greenhouse gas emissions and costs in line with stated energy objectives and targets.
- English Language Entry Requirements PolicyThis policy and procedure establishes the framework for English language admissions requirements for prospective international students.
- Environmental Sustainability PolicyThis policy outlines the university's commitment to implementing, maintaining and continually improving environmental processes to reduce its environmental footprint.
- Equivalence of Professional Experience with Qualification Levels for Academic Staff PolicyThis Policy provides the framework by which the University assesses the comparability of professional experience with academic qualifications for teaching staff, where the incumbent or applicant does not possess the usual minimum qualification as defined in the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015.
- Events Safety ProcedureThis procedure details the process to enable colleges, divisions and associated bodies to safely manage events involving staff, students and visitors to the University.
- Examination of Higher Doctorates ProcedureThis procedure describes the procedures for admission, examination and award of a higher doctorate.
- External Prizes PolicyThis policy and procedure ensures the coordinated management of externally supported prizes at La Trobe University.