View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures La Trobe Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The La Trobe Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches.
- Information Security PolicyThis policy and procedure details the University's approach to managing Information Security and informs students, employees, contractors and other third parties of their responsibilities.
- Intellectual Property PolicyThis policy and procedure states the principles for the exploitation and other use of Intellectual Property in the outcomes of the research and teaching activities of staff members in the course of employment.
- Internal Audit PolicyThis policy and procedure provides the framework for the conduct of audit and assurance services at the University.
- International Students - Completion within Expected Duration of Study PolicyThis policy and procedure has been established to ensure compliance with the National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2007.
- International Students Release PolicyThis policy and procedure outlines the conditions for approval of a Release Letter where international students wish to transfer to another provider following completion of the first six calendar months or at least one full standard semester of their principal course.
- Investment PolicyThis policy establishes an approved framework and asset allocation strategy for investments.
- Investment Procedure - GovernanceThis procedures sets out the roles and responsibilities of various parties within the University with regards the University's long-tem and short-tem investment pools.
- Investment Procedure - ObjectivesThis procedure sets out the investment objectives and asset allocations of the University's short term and long term investment pools.
- Investment Procedure - Short Term Cash InvestmentThis procedure outlines the parameters for the La Trobe University cash investments within the short-term pool.