View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures La Trobe Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The La Trobe Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches.
- La Trobe Consulting PolicyThis policy and procedure provides a framework for La Trobe staff undertaking consultancies through La Trobe Consulting.
- La Trobe Essentials PolicyThis policy and procedures provides for the embedding of the La Trobe Essentials into the core subjects of the normal course structure in bachelor courses.
- La Trobe University Bank Account PolicyThis policy and procedure implements the framework over the establishment and management of bank accounts to ensure bank accounts are operated efficiently and that balances are accounted for accurately in the financial records of the University.
- La Trobe University Commercial Activities GuidelinesThe guidelines concerning Commercial Activities are made in accordance with Part 6 Division 6 of the La Trobe University Act 2009 and approved by the Minister. The guidelines provide a set of principles and outline the process for the development and conduct of commercial activities of the University, in order to maximise the benefits and to minimise the risks to the University of undertaking such activities.
- La Trobe University Policy on PoliciesThis policy establishes the framework for developing, approving, reviewing, implementing and monitoring compliance of La Trobe University policies.
- Leave Entitlements PolicyThis policy and procedure outlines the University's commitment to providing staff with a variety of leave arrangements to balance work with rest, recreation and family responsibilities in accordance with the Collective Agreement.
- Leave of Absence (Intermission) PolicyThis policy and procedure provides for coursework students to undertake a temporary leave of absence from their course with the permission of the University.
- Legal Process and Approval of Contracts PolicyThis policy and procedure establishes the process for seeking legal advice from Legal Services and also the requirements prior to entering contracts on behalf of the University.