View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures La Trobe Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The La Trobe Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches.
- Website and Intranet PolicyThis policy defines the intention and operational framework of La Trobe University’s corporate public-facing website and for digital channels that officially represent the University.
- Work Experience Placement, Cadetship or Internship ProcedureThis procedure applies to persons who are undertaking a cadetship or internship at the University and outlines the conditions, duration, termination and various role responsibilities.
- Workforce Management PolicyThis policy covers the engagement of staff and their entitlements where they are not already prescribed by law or within the Collective Agreement.
- Working with Children (Students) ProcedureThis procedure applies to students who are undertaking child related work or placements and the requirement to provide a Working with Children Check (WCC).
- Working with Children PolicyThis policy sets out the University's requirements for staff working with children as part of their duties.
- Workplace Behaviours PolicyThis policy and procedure outlines the University's commitment to equal opportunity and appropriate professional behaviour in the workplace and specifically covers discrimination, harassment, bullying, vilification, victimisation, occupational violence and personal relationships.