View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures La Trobe Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The La Trobe Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches.
- OS-HELP Loans PolicyThis policy and procedures explains the criteria and processes that the University will use to allocate the OS-HELP loan funds issued by the Commonwealth Government. The loans are provided annually to help eligible students undertake part of their study overseas in formal exchange programs, study tours or clinical or professional placements undertaken outside of a university setting.
- Outgoing Sponsorship PolicyThis policy provides the governance framework for the University's outgoing sponsorship agreements.
- Outside Studies Program for Academic Staff PolicyThis policy and procedure informs prospective applicants, Deans and University Outside Studies Committees on Outside Studies Programs of the principles associated with the Outside Studies Program.
- Outside Work PolicyThis policy and procedure provides a framework for full time La Trobe University staff undertaking outside work whilst maintaining their obligations to the University. Outside work is work performed by a staff member in their personal capacity outside of their contract of employment with the University.
- Overtime PolicyThis policy and procedure provides guidance to managers and staff on the operation of time off in lieu or payment for overtime worked to ensure it does not impact negatively on either the individual or the University.