View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures La Trobe Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The La Trobe Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches.
- Debt Management PolicyThis policy and procedure details the collection process for monies due to the University so that it is managed effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Delegations and Authorisations PolicyThis policy establishes and outlines the framework and principles for formally delegating authority for decision making of the University's affairs and focuses primarily on matters which relate to financial transactions or to contractual arrangements.
- Desktop Equipment PolicyThis Policy provides the framework for the management and supply of desktop computing equipment.
- Direct Appointment PolicyThis policy and procedure deals with the exceptional circumstances under which a candidate may be nominated for a direct appointment into a position, without the position being advertised internally and/or externally.
- Disability PolicyThis policy outlines the framework for the University to meet the needs of staff and students with a disability by providing an inclusive model of service.
- Disclosure of Offence, Charge or Conviction PolicyThis policy and procedure outlines the requirement and process of all staff to disclose charges and convictions of criminal offences.
- Diversity and Inclusion (Staff) PolicyThis policy covers the key objectives and focus areas relating to staff diversity and inclusion so that La Trobe is able to provide quality and ongoing education and research services to the community.
- Domestic Coursework Scholarships PolicyThis Policy outlines the principles and procedures under which La Trobe University offers and manages domestic coursework scholarships.
- Donor Rights PolicyThis policy and procedure ensures the coordinated management of all gifts in cash and in-kind received by the University.
- Double, Combined, Dual and Joint Qualifications PolicyThis policy and procedure define the minimum requirements for a student to qualify for qualifications concurrently, sequentially or in a formally approved double or combined degree programs or joint or dual degree program offered with other institutions.