View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures La Trobe Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The La Trobe Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches.
- Paid Additional Work Within the University - Full Time Staff ProcedureThis procedure seeks to set out the circumstances in which full-time academic and general staff may engage in paid additional work within the University.
- Paid Parental Leave Entitlements PolicyThis Policy and Procedure sets out the paid parental leave entitlements under the Collective Agreement.
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) PolicyThis policy and procedure provide a set of guidelines to prevent payment card fraud and to improve security around processing and storing of customers' payment card details.
- Peer Review PolicyThis policy and procedure outlines the responsibilities of researchers in the peer review process that are consistent with the Standards of the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research 92007) and the Singapore Statement (2010).
- Performance and Development (Career Success) ProcedureThe University is committed to developing and retaining high performing staff. This procedure supports the Career Success - Annual Cycle and applies to all continuing or fixed-term staff members.
- Pets on Campus PolicyThis policy and procedure applies to pet owners wishing to bring their pets to campus in order to minimise the risks to others and property.
- Portable and Attractive Items PolicyThis policy and procedure provides a framework to determine if an item being purchased meets the definition of a Portable and Attractive item and if it needs to be records on the Portable and Attractive item register.
- Posthumous Awards PolicyThis policy and procedure provides equitable guidelines for the posthumous granting of an award in the event of the death of an enrolled student of La Trobe University.
- Privacy - Health Information PolicyThis policy and procedure explains how the University manages health information and how an individual can make a complaint if they believe there has been an interference with their privacy.
- Procurement Contracts Board PolicyThis policy and procedure provides for the formation of the Procurement Contracts Board.
- Procurement PolicyThis policy outlines the University's procurement pproach so that all procurement processes are executed by the most suitable and effective method for the procurement need.
- Property on Loan, Lease or Hire PolicyThis policy and procedure provides guidance relating to transactions involving lending, borrowing of property/equipment between the University and outside people/organisations.
- Protected Disclosure PolicyThis policy and procedure details the University’s commitment to compliance with the Competition and Consumer Act and includes the relevant consumer protection and unfair business practice provisions contained in the Australian Consumer Law Act.
- Publication and Dissemination of Research Outputs PolicyThis policy and procedure defines the principles governing how the benefits of research outputs generated at the University are disseminated to other researchers, professionals in associated fields, sponsors and the wider community.