View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures La Trobe Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The La Trobe Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches.
- VET Assessment PolicyThis policy and procedure articulates the University's approach to assessment of student work in Vocational Education and Training (VET) programs.
- VET Code of PracticeThis Code of Practice describes the framework in place to support quality and consistency in the delivery of vocational education and trainin (VET) programs.
- VET Continuous Improvement ProcedureThis procedure supports the monitoring, review and continuous improvement of VET training, assessment and client services.
- VET Fees, Charges, Tuition Assurance and Refunds PolicyThis Policy relates to the setting and revision of fees and charges and refund policies for current and future Vocational Education and Training (VET) students who accept a fee paying place with the University.
- VET Records Management ProcedureThis procedure covers the capture, maintenance, retrieval and transfer of VET records that are consistent with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations.
- VET Trainer and Assessor Recruitment and Professional Development ProcedureThis procedure ensures all training and assessment is delivered by staff/contractors who meet the competency requirements determined by the National Quality Council or its successors.
- VET Validation of Assessment ProcedureThis procedure applies to all assessment in vocational education and training (VET) programs.
- Visa Sponsorship PolicyThis policy and procedure outlines that in approved circumstances, the University may provide visa sponsorship for academic and professional staff members appointed from overseas.