View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures La Trobe Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The La Trobe Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches.
- Fair Trade PolicyThis policy and procedure outlines the university’s commitment to promoting Fair Trade by encouraging the purchase and use of Fairtrade certified products across the organisation.
- Family Violence Support PolicyThis policy and procedure explains how the University will provide a supportive workplace in which staff can seek and receive assistance as a result of experiencing family violence.
- Fiscal Misconduct PolicyThis policy establishes the consequences of fiscal misconduct.
- Flexible Working PolicyThis policy and procedure outlines the University's commitment to providing, whenever practicable, flexible work arrangements as requested by staff while still taking into account business requirements.
- Fraud and Corruption - Bribery Prevention ProcedureThis procedure details the University’s commitment to ensuring it operates with a sound ethical culture and seeks to proactively manage the risks of bribery.
- Fraud Control and Corruption PolicyThis policy and procedure provides the University’s commitment to the management of fraud and corruption risks and activities within or involving the University or members of the University community.
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) PolicyThis policy and procedure provides an overview of Fringe Benefits Tax and its applicability to the University.
- Fundraising PolicyThe policy and procedure governs the soliciting and accepting of gifts made to the University.