View Policies A - Z
Know the name of the document you are looking for?
Following is a master list (in alphabetical order, by title) of all policies and procedures La Trobe Policy Library. Jump to the relevant part of the alphabet by clicking an alphabetical character in the fast find index below. Each alphabetic grouping of documents is headed with the relevant letter of the alphabet, next to which you will find a "view summary descriptions" link. If you are not sure you have found the right document, click this link to view the summary descriptions. These may help you determine if the document is the one you are after.
Don't know the name of the document you are looking for?
If you don't know the name of the document you are looking for, don't waste time browsing the list. The La Trobe Policy Library has a dedicated Search Engine. Use it to search for documents related to your area of interest. You can search by topic (management area), keywords, partial titles and even do full text searches.
- Gender Equity PolicyThis policy details the University's commitment to promoting and encouraging gender equity and to address any gender imbalances that may exist within the University. This policy specifically covers the University's obligations and gender equity commitments.
- Gift Acceptance PolicyThis policy and procedure ensures the University is compliant with legislation when receiving gifts and also ensures the appropriate management of gift giving.
- Graduate Research Admission PolicyThis policy and procedure outlines the requirements for admission into a higher degree by research and how an application to enrol in a research degree is assessed.
- Graduate Research and RTP Scholarships PolicyThis Policy outlines the principles and procedures under which the University offers higher degree by research scholarships, including RTP scholarships to candidates enrolled in higher degrees by research.
- Graduate Research Candidature PolicyThis Policy sets out the University's requirements for undertaking candidature in a higher degree by research at La Trobe University.
- Graduate Research Course Management PolicyThis Policy describes the framework for the proposal of new graduate research courses and the amendment, review and closure of existing research courses.
- Graduate Research Examinations PolicyThis policy outlines the University's position in relation to the conduct of examinations for higher degrees by research.
- Graduate Research Examinations Procedure - Appointment of ExaminersThis procedure outlines the conditions and processes for the nomination, approval and appointment of all examiners for higher degrees by research.
- Graduate Research Examinations Procedure - Thesis Requirements, Submission and RetentionThis procedure outlines the requirements for the preparation, submission and depositing of theses for all higher degrees by research.
- Graduate Research Progress PolicyThis Policy outlines the key measures for monitoring and supporting the progress of all graduate research candidates.
- Graduate Research Show Cause ProcedureThis procedure specifies how the Board of Graduate Research applies the provisions in Part 3 of the Academic Progress Statute 2010, where a candidate fails to meet the
progress requirements of their degree after appropriate intervention strategies have been exhausted.
- Graduate Research Supervision PolicyThis policy and procedure ensures the quality supervision of research postgraduates and explains what is required of supervisors of research candidates.
- Graduate Research Support PolicyThis policy provides the required resources and facilities for research candidates to successfully complete their degree.
- Grievance Resolution (Staff) ProcedureThis procedure sets out the University’s position on providing a means to which our staff can have a grievance resolved which is fair, transparent, timely and one which maintains positive relationships.